Availability & Prices
What's included in the price?
The price of the hire of each cottage is all inclusive. There are no hidden extras. All hot water, central heating & electricity, logs, pillows, duvets, bedlinen (sheets and pillowcases), guest toiletries, thick hand/bath towels, towelling robes and tea towels are all included. There are many other extras provided with our compliments eg salt & pepper, aluminium foil, kitchen roll, toilet rolls etc. A home from home - all you need to bring is yourself and your clothes!
View the Availability & Price of each cottage in a choice of two ways :
1. See all 3 cottages alongside each other by month* :
This is useful if you know approximately when you want to visit but unsure which cottage to choose, so you want to compare cottage availability. Also ...
- You can go ahead and book online anytime 24 hours a day.
- Check availability using the calendar below.
- Click on the available 'Arrival Date' or 'Short Breaks' date for your chosen accommodation. This will then bring up the Online Booking Form.
*Only on larger screen resolutions.
Waitlist for dates in 2023 or 2024
The availability of our cottages outlined below is totally up to date for 2023 and 2024. We hold a waitlist if you are interested in hearing about any cancellations - for 2023 or beyond. Just email or call us. We are already filling up quickly for 2024.
Short Breaks sometimes not available
Normally we offer short breaks arriving/departing on any combination of Fridays and/or Mondays. There are some Mondays or Fridays where we are unable to offer short breaks as we cannot accept arrivals/departures on specific days which would result in requiring us to do the changeover at all 3 cottages on the same day. Hence some times during the year there are only full weeks or longer available. Thank you for your understanding.
2. A calendar view of each cottage for a specific year :
This is useful if you know which cottage you would like but want to see the full availability for a range of dates.
Guests also comment on how easy it is to read and understand.
- Do you have any queries? Call us on +44 (0) 1969 662766 or email: email@example.com
- Want to make a reservation? Either follow the steps above to book online or go to Reservations to choose your preferred method of reservation - for example, if you wish to book and pay by cheque / post. The choice is yours.