Availability & Prices
What's included in the price?
The price of the hire of each cottage is all inclusive. There are no hidden extras. All hot water, central heating & electricity, logs, pillows, duvets, bedlinen (sheets and pillowcases), guest toiletries, thick hand/bath towels, towelling robes and tea towels are all included. There are many other extras provided with our compliments eg salt & pepper, aluminium foil, kitchen roll, toilet rolls etc. A home from home - all you need to bring is yourself and your clothes!
View the Availability & Price of each cottage in a choice of two ways :
1. See all 3 cottages alongside each other by month* :
This is useful if you know approximately when you want to visit but unsure which cottage to choose, so you want to compare cottage availability. Also ...
- You can go ahead and book online anytime 24 hours a day.
- Check availability using the calendar below.
- Click on the available 'Arrival Date' or 'Short Breaks' date for your chosen accommodation. This will then bring up the Online Booking Form.
*Only on larger screen resolutions.
2021 - only two pre-Christmas breaks available. Waitlist if interested
The availability of our cottages outlined below is totally up to date for 2021, 2022 and 2023. We have just two pre-Christmas breaks available in 2021 - a 3nt weekend at The Byre (for 2 people) or a 2nt midweek break at Inglenook Cottage (for up to 4 people, with a lower occupancy cost if just 2 people). We hold a waitlist if you are interested in hearing about any cancellations - for 2021 or beyond. Just email or call us. We are already filling up quickly for 2022 too and many guests are thinking ahead to 2023.
Short Breaks sometimes not available in 2022 and 2023.
Normally we offer short breaks arriving/departing on any combination of Fridays and/or Mondays. There are some Mondays or Fridays during 2022 and 2023 where we are unable to offer short breaks as we cannot accept arrivals/departures on specific days which would result in requiring us to do the changeover at all 3 cottages on the same day. With the current Covid-19 government rules to enable us to be open, it is not feasible to do 3 changeovers on the same day. Hence some times during the year there are only full weeks or longer available. Thank you for your understanding as it is to help keep you and us safe.
2. A calendar view of each cottage for a specific year :
This is useful if you know which cottage you would like but want to see the full availability for a range of dates.
Guests also comment on how easy it is to read and understand.
- Do you have any queries? Call us on +44 (0) 1969 662766 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to make a reservation? Either follow the steps above to book online or go to Reservations to choose your preferred method of reservation - for example, if you wish to book and pay by cheque / post. The choice is yours.